* Friends, On 03-08-2015 Nifty was at 8510.65 points, which declined up to 7667.25 points, and today on 28-08-2015, Nifty is at 7948.95 points.
* We hope that you
* From Opening to 10:45, Nifty may remain on the same positive figure, on the up side of the surface.
* Between 10:45 to 12:15, Nifty may go down.
As per Col Ajay CEO www.astromoneyguru.com27thdayof August 2015 is represented by planet known as Mars and year 2015 isrepresented by Saturn.
As per Ajay mar
* Today, the Moon and Mars are aspecting each other. Thus, Ganesha feels that you may witness very aggressive deals in the stock market today.
* Friends, today is
As per Col Ajay CEO www.astromoneyguru.com 26th day of August 2015 is represented by planet known as Saturn and year 2015 is alsorepresented by Saturn.
As per Ajay
* Today may be boring for dealing in Intraday.
* Stock market traders should reshuffle their position, as doing anything else may not be interesting. Deal in Intra
* 27-08-2015 is the last day for F&O. Hence, you should avoid taking a big position at Nifty.
* Today, the Moon has moved away from Saturn, but the Moon will s
As per Col Ajay CEO www.astromoneyguru.com24thdayof August 2015 is represented by planet known as Venus and year 2015 is represented by Saturn.
As per Ajay market
* Friends, just try to recollect Ganesha's prediction at around the beginning of this August month. On 03-08-2015, Nifty was at 8510.65 points. And, today on 22-08-
As per Col Ajay Ceowww.astromoneyguru.comFourth week of August 2015 is represented by planet known as Mercury while year 2015 is represented by planet knows as Saturn.<
* The Moon will be in its own constellation – Swati Nakshatra today. This is an indication that you must cautiously trade in Nifty stocks.
* Ganesha, however
As per Col Ajay CEO www.astromoneyguru.com20thdayof August 2015 is represented by planet known as Moon and year 2015 is represented by Saturn.
As per Ajay ma
* The Sun has recently changed Signs, and is transiting in its own Sign – Leo, since the last 2 days.
* Today, from 9:15 to 11:15, the overall view at Nifty
As per Col Ajay CEO www.asromoneyguru.com19thdayof August 2015 is represented by planet known as Sun and year 2015 is represented by Saturn.
As per Ajay market the
* Moon and Rahu will still remain in conjunction today. Thus, you may experience a similar planetary impact on Nifty stocks, as you may have witnessed yesterday.
Kolkata, Aug 28 The central government is considering rationalising the prices of coal for certain grades based on their calorific value to remove any anomaly in the pricing structure, union Coal and Power Minister Piyush