* Mars and Ketu are together. Due to this, you have already seen the performance of realty and housing finance stocks in the last week.
* Mars continu..
* Very fast and aggressive scene.
* Ganesha sees a very confusing scene.
* From 9:15 to 10:40, Nifty will be from mixed to negative.
* Mercury will be in it’s exalted sign, which may increase volume in Bank Nifty.
* Between 9:15 and 11:11, trade in Nifty’s mixed pattern.
* Sun will change sign and enter Virgo.
* Mars and Ketu’s movement will make the market aggressive on both the sides.
* Move as per del..
* Combination of Moon and Saturn will slow down the process in the market. It may be called a boring day.
* Opening in the coming two days, that is `1..
* Due to the Moon – Venus combination, there will be good strength in the personal
* Ganesha foresees upside jump in Nifty in the fi..
* Sun is in its own house, Venus and exalted Mars will create an aggressive pattern overall.
* Trade as per delivery and capacity.
* Go for short ..
* Moon is in the Hast Constellation (Nakshatra) today. As it is in the Virgo sign, there will be a good movement in the Bank Nifty.
* Opening will be ..
* Sun-Moon-Mercury are together (combination)
* Mars and Ketu are together (combination)
* As Jupiter and Venus are together, there may be an..
* Moon – Rahu and Sun-Mercury are together.
* Jupiter – Venus and Mars – Ketu are together.
* Thus, except Saturn all ..
* The phase from 9:15 to 9:45:27 will be full of confusion.
* The time slot around 9:45:27 can do one side game. So, get prepared mentally for both th..
* Today, Moon is in the Adra constellation, so trade as per delivery base.
* Take risk only as per your capacity.
* You can do upside jo..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Bullion September Gold And Silver Technical Outlook - Choice Broking
Petrol prices continue to rise; Rs 89.80 in Mumbai
Clash Of Segments: Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa - Which Car To Buy?
Benelli Outlines Future Plans For India
EU ratchets up pressure on Swiss to clinch new treaty
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface