* Tension may decrease during the opening today.
* Starting to 10.10 Nifty will pass time
* 10.10 to 11.00 there will be buying in 'A' group stocks.
* We had written about the opening in the book, one year ago.
* Opening till one hour, don’t do anything in the market, even today.
* 10.30 to 11.00 the marke..
* Opening may be from the negative side, but it could be on any one side, hence remain cautious.
* Hope you have completely understood the above sentence.
* Go ahea..
* The Moon has changed signs, but you must have read about the opening.
* 9.30 to 12.30 allow the market to stabilise
* 12.30 to 13.15 Nifty will go up.
* 13.15 ..
* You will start getting your book from the next week.
* You already have an idea about what to do when 4 planets, Moon-Mercury-Venus- Sun are together in one house.
* Liquidity will be good in the market as the Moon is alone in Aquarius sign today.
* Read the Saturn-Mars article at the following linkhttps:// www.ganeshaspeaks.com/..
* The Sun has changed signs and entered Pisces sign.
* Do delivery based trading and stay away from F & O.
* Play today only if you can understand, else stay aw..
* There will be a holiday in the market on 29-03-2018 and 30-03-2018, hence the market will be closed for four consecutive days.
* You will incur a loss as Moon-Ketu a..
* Friends a year ago, we had written about February-March in our book. You are now getting advantage and experience of the same.
* 9.15 to 11.00 Nifty will be around t..
* Opening to 11.00 Nifty will go down, hence wait for the opening.
* 11.00 to 12.00 Nifty will go up.
* 12.00 to 13.00 Nifty will go down.
* 13.00 to 13.50 Nifty..
* The market trend will change as Saturn and Mars will be together today, and also because Mars is in Sagittarius sign.
* 9.15 to 9.30 Nifty will go up slightly, and t..
* Even today Moon and Jupiter are together.
* Work in Nifty today and if possible, stay away from news based stock.
* Make a position according to your capacity.
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
China urges U.S. away from `brink` as Trump picks trade weapons
Haryana cancels 42 retail liquor licences
Residential realty sales fell 15% across major cities: Report
As trade tensions mount, China soybean buyers devise contingency plans
Reach out to opposition to end RS logjam, Naidu urges government
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface