Mahindra & Mahindra
Tractor wholesales in line at 47.4k units
Domestic volume up 17% YoY, exports up 2% YoY
* MMs tractor volumes were in line at 47.4k units, showing a growth of 17.7% YoY.
* Domestic tractor volume grew 17% YoY at 39.5k units while exports volume grew 2% YoY to 1k units.
* Commenting on the month’s performance, Rajesh Jejurikar, President –FES, M&M said, “We have sold 46,312 tractors in the domestic market during Oct’18, a growth of 17% over last year. Demand gained momentum with the onset of the festival season. In the exports market, we sold 1,064 tractors in Oct’18, a growth of 2% over last year. All our plants operated at full capacity, to help us meet the festive demand.”
* The stock trades at 17.7x/15.4x FY19E/20E. Maintain Buy.
Above estimates at 506.7k units (est. 479k units)
Domestic volumes up 29% YoY, Exports grow 38% YoY
* BJAUT’s Oct’18 sales increased 32.5% YoY to 506.7k units, above our estimate of 479k units.
* Domestic volumes grew 29.4% YoY at 319.9k units (est. 295k units) and exports grew 38.1% YoY at 186.8k units (est. 184k units).
* Overall motorcycle volumes increased 32.9% YoY. Domestic motorcycle dispatches grew 33.1% YoY to 281.6k units. Motorcycle exports grew 32.5% YoY to 151.4k units.
* 3W volumes remained strong, with overall growth of 32.9% YoY.
* Domestic 3W volumes maintained the positive momentum, growing 7.6% YoY to 38.4k units. 3W exports grew 68.1% YoY to 35.k units.
* The stock trades at 16.1x/13.7x FY19E/20E consol. EPS. Maintain Buy.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.motilaloswal.com/MOSLdisclaimer/disclaimer.html SEBI Registration number is INH000000412
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer