Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6810-7266.
* Turmeric prices ended with losses on profit booking after prices rallied amid fears of lower sowing.
* Turmeric sowing reported delayed by 20 - 25 days in Maharashtra due to water scarcity.
* In Sangli district of Maharashtra and adjoining area of Karnataka till now 35 -40% turmeric sowing completed, farmers were waiting for rainfall.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6745.45 Rupees dropped -5.5 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 17425-18145.
* Jeera settled down on profit booking after prices gained due to steady demand from domestic stockists amid fall in supplies.
* Arrivals are lower as farmers are hoarding their produce on expectations of better prices.
* Good news for India's cumin exporters is that its yield in Syria-where new crop usually comes in the middle will be lower this year.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -28 Rupees to end at 17858.35 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6411-6795.
* Dhaniya dropped as demand seen sluggish in the spot market due rising temperature in major growing areas of Rajasthan.
* Pressure also seen due to increasing stock at exchange-accredited warehouses of 5007 tons as on May 30.
* Coriander output fell to 756,000 tons in the second advance estimates from 784,000 tons in the first advance estimates
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -30.05 Rupees to end at 7209.5 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer