Published on 13/09/2017 10:46:44 AM | Source: Choice Broking
The Nifty was up by 87 points and settled at 10093.05 - Choice Broking
* The 50-share NSE Nifty was up by 87 points and settled at 10093.05.
* On a daily chart, the nifty has taken a support of the 50% Fibonacci extension level, placed at 10029 level and moved towards north during the session.
* Moreover, the index has started to trade as per the momentum triple pattern theory in all the time frames, which is a positive sign.
* A daily momentum indicator RSI reading is at 63.12 level, trending above its average line which points out for a positive breath in the index.
* Based on the above technical parameters, we are expecting a higher side resistance level at 10140-10200 while downside support comes at 10030 level
Bank Nifty Outlook
* The market breadth was positive, the BankNifty closed at 24784.70 with gaining of 112.45 points.
* On a daily chart, the index has been trading above the 20 days exponential moving average which is a positive sign.
* Moreover, the index has taken a support of the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level and has formed a Doji candlestick at the end of the session.
* A daily momentum indicator MACD is showing a positive crossover above the zero line which points out for a positive breath in the index.
* Based on the above technical parameters, we are expecting a higher side resistance level at 24900- 25000 while downside support comes at 24600 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer http://www.choiceindia.com/disclaimer.aspx
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer