* On Thursday, NSE-NIFTY failed to hold 10,200 mark post an initial rebound and later witnessed 103 points of decline during the ..
* The Nifty, opened flat and thereafter descended and ended with a loss of 40 points at 10114.
* Moreover, on the Daily chart, the Nifty has been tra..
NIFTY MORNING OUTLOOK
Pre-Market Friday! Asian market positive trading, Nifty50 on the SGX were trading lower at 9994.50 -123 points on indicating gap up opening for t..
Sensex (33006) / Nifty (10115)
Yesterday, markets opened flat and made some attempt to move towards 10200 in early trades. However, as expected, this attempt once aga..
US FED hiked the rate by .25%. Index opened gap up but could not sustain for long. Stock specific movement was seen for the entire day. Fight between bulls and b..
BEARS claw back some lost ground as NIFTY shows closing LOWS. Sentiment still remains a concern…
* The NIFTY opened @ 10167.50, this time a..
The India Volatility Index (VIX), a gauge for market’s short term expectation of volatility increased by 0.93% and reached 15.25.
Nifty March ..
Nifty traded under pressure and ended marginally lower amid volatility. It opened with an uptick as the US Fed’s decision of 25 basis points rate h..
* Yesterday, NSE-NIFTY rose to 3-day high post a gap up opening, but later the index reversed before visiting its R2 (10,240 leve..
NIFTY MORNING OUTLOOK
Pre-Market Thursday! Asian market positive trading, Nifty50 on the SGX were trading higher at 10188.50 +10 points on indicating gap up opening fo..
* The Nifty, witnessed a bounce back after a fall at the beginning of the week and ended on a positive note with a gain of 30 points at 10155.
Domestic Market View
Markets to make optimistic start on Thursday
Indian markets extended northward journey on Tuesday for second straight session ahead of outcom..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
China urges U.S. away from `brink` as Trump picks trade weapons
Haryana cancels 42 retail liquor licences
Residential realty sales fell 15% across major cities: Report
As trade tensions mount, China soybean buyers devise contingency plans
Reach out to opposition to end RS logjam, Naidu urges government
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface