Riding cyclical tailwinds amid structural challenges
IT Services has moats but low growth; Valuation pendulum warrants cognizance
* Majority revenue from repeat bu..
* Prices hovering around the all time HIGHs over most of last two & half months. The same is seen in the form of a strong ENGULFING BULLI..
Subsidiaries gaining strength; MF and cards businesses to be listed by FY20
Takeaways from SBI Subsidiaries Day
We attended ‘SBI Subsidiaries Day’ org..
Huge opportunities, but challenges too Exide and Amara Raja at the forefront
* The battery industry is evolving, led by cyclical slowdown in the auto battery segment ..
Coal prices fall ~7%; introducing graphite electrode price chart
* Indian steel: Long product (TMT Mumbai) prices were marginally higher WoW. Sponge iron prices were ..
EXIM rail container volumes maintain their healthy uptrend
Robust tonnage growth may ease margins pressure for CCRI
* EXIM originating container rail volumes main..
Centre retains 50% stake in Noida metro, to release INR 970 crs
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC), the Uttar Pradesh government and the Union ministry of housin..
Takeaways from industry trends
* Q3 FY18 earnings update for selected stocks:
* Atul Ltd.: Sales growth of 25% y-o-y, beat Equirus estimates by 8%; Life Science Ch..
Price decline impedes IPM growth
* Indian pharmaceutical market's (IPM) secondary sales grew at a healthy rate in February (marginally lower than January growth o..
We visited ELECRAMA 2018, which is the flagship showcase of the Indian Electrical Industry ecosystem with ~900‐1000 corporate participants (over 221 Transformers compan..
Muted price hikes; quarter strong, but off a low base
All-India prices up 2% QoQ, led by central and east regions
* All-India cement prices are higher by 2% QoQ i..
New business growth softens to 13% YoY
Private players reported 13.5% YoY growth in new business weighted received premium (WRP) in February 2018, led by strong growth..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
China urges U.S. away from `brink` as Trump picks trade weapons
Haryana cancels 42 retail liquor licences
Residential realty sales fell 15% across major cities: Report
As trade tensions mount, China soybean buyers devise contingency plans
Reach out to opposition to end RS logjam, Naidu urges government
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface