* After the range bound movement since past 11 weeks, finally the sector has given a clear breakout and made an All Time High level @ 146..
Bi-monthly update and chart book - July 13, 2018
* Indian oil products consumption for June 2018 grew by 8.7% yoy (down 3.6% mom) to 18.0mmt. This was due to GST..
Inclusion of natural gas in GST would be positive
18% rate appears plausible
* Since 2014, the focus on gas has been increasing to tackle pollution in the c..
A deep dive into acquisition proposals approved by DAC
Focus on ‘Make in India’ – procurement process needs to be fastened One of the stated aims of ..
Ind-AS: A new, contemporary look
Entering an era of transparent reporting and enhanced disclosure practices
* Indian NBFCs are all set to adopt IFRS-converge..
Persistent Cost Pressures to Impact Margins
Demand environment continued to remain upbeat in 1QFY19 aided by sustained infrastructure activities and firm rural demand..
Domestic vehicle sales across segments grew at 28% in June aided by new model launches and lower base of last year. The low base of the previous year was due to introduct..
Gartner’s thesis of growth uptick misplaced
* Gartner’s growth thesis indifferent for Indian vendors:
There has been significant noise about IT sp..
Pharma price hikes draw Trump’s ire
* Recent price rise in the US Pharma industry has drawn a sharp reaction from the US President Donald Trump with ..
Quarter to see impact of Ind-AS transition
Business remains healthy across segments
* 1QFY19 will be the first quarter when NBFCs would report earnings under..
Pace of NPL formation to moderate; credit cost to stay elevated on higher ageing provisions
Maintain cautious stance on asset quality of corporate banks
* The sector has maintained its Bullish trend with the formation of Higher Top Higher Bottom on Weekly & Monthly time scale ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Evening Update For16th July 2018 - JRG Sec
WPI inflation spikes to 4-yr high of 5.77% in June
Sugar production to be 35-35.5 million tonnes: ISMA
Airbnb breaches EU consumer rules, must fall into line - EU
The yield on the 7.17% government bond due May 2028 fell to 7.7913% - GEPL
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface