* On an hourly chart, the stock has given a breakout of its upper band of Falling Channel formation which signifies a bull run in the counter.
* On a daily chart, a su..
* On a weekly chart, the stock has continuously managed to sustain above it’s 21 Weekly Moving Average which is placed at 914 level which indicates a positive movem..
* On an hourly chart, the stock has given break out of upper band of “Ascending Triangle“ formation which suggest bullishness in the stock.
* The stock is making lower tops over the past few days after hitting an all time high and closed at 8 days low confirming the downtrend over the next few days.
* The ..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Federal Bank will continue to deliver further improvement in operational performance, going forward led by improving loan book growth and improving as..
HDFCBANK added around 1.60% in open interest as long buildup was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern also indicates further surge in..
V-Guard Industries Limited
VGUARD has been hovering in a range around its record high for last five months and looks exhausted now. Indications are in the favor of dec..
IT majors are holding strong despite the recent fall in the benchmark index and INFY is no different. Its chart pattern is indicating fresh breakout an..
* On a daily chart, a sudden spurt in the volume has been witnessed during trading session which shows an accentuate buying in the counter.
* Moreover, the stock has g..
* On an Hourly chart, the stock has given a breakdown of its “Rising Wedge” formation which indicates a weakness in the counter.
* Moreover, the stock has ..
* The stock has completed his one month corrective phase from the high of 3825 levels and we believe the stock will bounce back to the short term averages with positive m..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Tata Elxsi’s (TEL) stock rose 0.6% in yesterday’s trade, while the BSE Sensex rose 0.1%.
* TEL’s revenue rose 8.6% QoQ in 4QFY18,..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Seamec Q4 net profit jumps 59.77% at Rs 13.98 cr
IDBI Bank to partially disinvest stake in IAML
Evening Update For 25th May 2018 - JRG Sec
Jindal Saw Q4 net profit jumps 45.19% at Rs 165.42 cr
Guj. Fluorochemi Q4 net profit zooms 358.99% at Rs 240.65 cr
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface