* On an hourly chart, the stock has given a breakout of its upper band of Symmetrical Triangle formation which signifies an upside movement in the counter.
* On a weekly chart, the stock is trading below its Short term as well as Medium term Weekly Exponential Moving Average which indicates a weakness in the counter.
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Visible signs of pick-up in demand for mortgage loan led by improving affordability, attractive incentive from PMAY scheme and introduction of R..
* The stock reversed after taking support of its 100-week moving average and breached prior weekly falling trend with the rise of 5% so far. f In the past, identica..
ICICI Bank Ltd
After sharp plunge from its trading range, ICICIBANK has been hovering in a range for past two weeks on chart, offering fresh shorting opportunity. We t..
Havells India Ltd
After a strong up move from 520 to 580 levels, HAVELLS has retraced marginally of late and has reached closer to its price support zone around 555, o..
* Nifty futures volume weighted average price (VWAP) is at 10840 and BankNifty futures is at 26600.
* Call writing was seen at Nifty..
Strategy - DISHTV shed around 5% in open interest as short covering was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern also indicates further surge in its price. W..
* On a weekly chart, the stock has continuously managed to sustain above it’s 50 Weekly Moving Average which is placed at 3844 level & the stock is taking..
* The stock has made a double bottom near sub 3400 levels and witnessed sharp recovery holding the support levels, the current correction of the recent up move prov..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* CGCEL’s revenue is expected to grow by 14.5% YoY in 1QFY19 to Rs12.4bn led by higher volume in lighting segment driven by strong focus on ..
TVSMOTOR added around 0.30% in open interest as short buildup was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern also indicates further decline..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Evening Update For16th July 2018 - JRG Sec
WPI inflation spikes to 4-yr high of 5.77% in June
Sugar production to be 35-35.5 million tonnes: ISMA
Airbnb breaches EU consumer rules, must fall into line - EU
The yield on the 7.17% government bond due May 2028 fell to 7.7913% - GEPL
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface