* A year ago, Ganesha had predicted about February and March 2018 in our book, which you must read in the slot at the beginning of the book. This is the accuracy of Ganes..
* Refer the monthly file once, and also read the complete book.
* 9.15 to 9.39 Nifty will pass time.
* 9.39 to 10.50 Nifty will remain positive.
* 10.50 to 13.50..
* Aha!!! The Sun-Ketu-Venus-Mercury are together and the Moon-Rahu are also together. Hence, you will get confused. Today can be termed as "Kuch bhi ho Sakta hai&quo..
* This year, a total lunar eclipse will occur on 31st January 2018 i.e. on Poonam of Maha month. Following are India’s time of the eclipse.
* Lunar Eclipse Start..
* 9.15 to 9.50 Nifty may remain flat to negative.
* 9.50 to 11.00 buying in 'A' group stocks will positively affect Nifty.
* 11.00 to 11.50 don’..
* The market has opened today after 3 holidays.
* During this week, there will be a lunar eclipse on 31-01-2018.
* The budget is on 1-2-2018. Thus, avoid a big posi..
* Avoid long position as 3 consecutive days will be a trading holiday, and the planets on Monday will be different.
* During the first hour, pattern of Asian market is..
* The Moon and Jupiter are opposite to each other, which is overall good for your personalised horoscope.
* 9.15 to 10.15 will just be a time-pass period. Thus don&rsq..
* The Moon is in Revati nakshatra today, hence movement and volatility in Bank Nifty is indicated.
* Do delivery based trading today.
* Around opening buy, and arou..
* You should proceed as mentioned above.
* Opening to 10.30 Nifty will remain around the surface.
* From 10.30 to 11.40 Nifty will go up.
* 11.40 till the ..
* Today is best for intraday, says Ganesha.
* From 9.30 to 11.30 Nifty will go up, step by step.
* Between 11.30 and 12.50 a W-shaped graph is indicated, henc..
* Opening to 11.50 is a crucial time, wherein you will get confused. Hence, best thing will be to first sell and then buy. But, don’t forget that this period is ver..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
India eases rules for entry into fuel retail sector: Prakash Javadekar
Stock Market Prediction 24 October 2019
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper, Nickel, Zinc Commodity Report of 23 October 2019 By Geojit Financial
BREAKING NEWS - We are looking at merging MTNL with BSNL - Cabinet
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface