Margins impacted by sequentially weaker realizations
Volume growth above estimates: 3QFY18 grey cement volumes (including clinker) increased 12% YoY to 2.03mt (est. o..
* Star Cement Ltd (Star) is the largest cement manufacturer in the North East with a market share of 23%. It has consistently delivered more than 2x EBITDA/tonne vis-&agr..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* JK Lakshmi Cement (JKLC) gained over 1% in Friday’s trade on the expectations of likely improvement in its profitability led by robust demand an..
Healthy volume growth; margins impacted by lower realization
* Volume growth led by eastern market: TRCL’s volumes grew 15% YoY to 2.27mt (est. of 2.25mt) in 3Q..
ACC Ltd. reported a strong set of numbers for its fourth quarter ended December, 2017. Net profit for the quarter came in at Rs. 206 cr as compared to Rs. 91 cr in the co..
Shares of debt-ridden Binani Industries jumped 5 per cent on Wednesday after lenders picked a consortium led by Dalmia Bharat to take over the company. Boosted by the dev..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Ramco Cements (RCL) gained over 2% in yesterday’s trade despite selling pressure seen in most of cement counters.
* Likely revival of demand ..
Cement demand in India is likely to grow about 4.5 per cent in 2018-19 on the back of pick-up in housing segment, and higher infrastructure spend, rating agency ICRA said..
EBITDA miss led by lower-than-estimated realizations
* Weaker realizations in focus markets: JKLC’s volume grew 15% YoY (+12% QoQ) to 2.11mt v/s our estimate of..
The Ramco Cement Ltd. for its Q3 FY18 results reported net profit at Rs 123 cr with decline of 27% from Rs. 169 cr in Q2 FY18 due to decrease in revenue from wind power &..
Shares of Ambuja Cements tanked over 4 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company in a joint statement with ACC said that they are not proceeding with the me..
Ambuja Cement Ltd slid as much as 4.8 percent and ACC Ltd fell as much as 2.2 percent after the companies said late on Monday that they were putting on hold a propo..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Automation Anywhere gets $290mn in Series B funding
Nifty, Sensex end lower; IT stocks slump
Not privatising Railways, only outsourcing some services: Piyush Goyal
Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea file review petition on AGR
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface