STOCK IN FOCUS
* ITC Closed 0.6% up in trade today at Rs268 compared to 0.4% increase in the benchmark Nifty.
* ITC is the dominant player in the Indian cigarette m..
Cigarette maker Godfrey Phillips India on Tuesday reported a 61.26 per cent rise in its standalone net profit to Rs 61.99 crore in the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as ..
Diversified conglomerate ITC's CEO Sanjeev Puri met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday and gave to him proposals worth Rs 1,100 crore in consume..
The Federation of All India Farmers Association (FAIFA) on Tuesday said India has lost approximately Rs 13,000 crore in revenue due to growing cigarette smuggling and urg..
Immediate recovery in Cig volumes appears uncertain
* ITC’s 3QFY18 net revenue grew 7.6% YoY to INR99.5b (est. of INR96.2b). EBITDA rose 10.1% YoY to INR39b (es..
ITC’s 3QFY18 results were broadly in line with estimates, with lower agri-business revenues having a modest negative impact. We continue to think positively of ITC ..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 3,090.20 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to Rs 2646.73 crore in the same period last year, regi..
Cigarette-to-FMCG major ITC Ltd on Friday reported a 16.8 per cent increase in its net profit to Rs 3,090.20 crore in the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to R..
Claiming that seizures of smuggled cigarettes has doubled in the last two years, a pan-India farmers body on Tuesday urged the Central government to curb the growing mena..
* The stock has made a double bottom near 250 levels and seen positive price action with upward swing in the past few weeks.
* The sector in uptrend and we believe the..
ITC Limited (ITC)
After prolonged consolidation phase, ITC has witnessed a breakout and looks all set for a fresh surge ahead. The up move was supported with decent ri..
* On a weekly chart, the stock is bouncing back after taking a strong support of around 250.50 levels which is 61.80% retracement level of its previous up move from the 1..
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Standard Chartered faces fine in coming weeks for sanctions breaches - Sky News
Portugal`s fuel-tanker drivers back down, walkout continues
ALERT: Major fire raging at AIIMS in Delhi
Buy Titan Company Ltd For Target Rs.1170 - Choice Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface