* On a weekly chart, the stock is continuously trading above its “100-Weeks Moving Average” which shows positive trend of the stock for the time being.
ITC, after a breakout from its prolonged consolidation phase, witnessed strong surge of late and now consolidating above the support area of multiple movin..
ITC told the Delhi High Court that it has made changes to its controversial advertisements which allegedly disparaged the juice marketed and sold by its rivals, Pepsico a..
If you only smoke marijuana there are higher chances that you may end up smoking cigarettes too, a new study suggests.
According to the researchers, cannabis use is as..
* On the daily chart, the stock has bounced back after taking a support of its horizontal trend line which suggest the reversal of a current down trend.
* Moreover, on..
Strategy - ITC added around 3.30% in open interest as long buildup was seen in it. Current chart pattern too indicate further surge in its price. We suggest buying ITC op..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* ITC Closed 0.6% up in trade today at Rs268 compared to 0.4% increase in the benchmark Nifty.
* ITC is the dominant player in the Indian cigarette m..
Cigarette maker Godfrey Phillips India on Tuesday reported a 61.26 per cent rise in its standalone net profit to Rs 61.99 crore in the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as ..
Diversified conglomerate ITC's CEO Sanjeev Puri met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday and gave to him proposals worth Rs 1,100 crore in consume..
The Federation of All India Farmers Association (FAIFA) on Tuesday said India has lost approximately Rs 13,000 crore in revenue due to growing cigarette smuggling and urg..
Immediate recovery in Cig volumes appears uncertain
* ITC’s 3QFY18 net revenue grew 7.6% YoY to INR99.5b (est. of INR96.2b). EBITDA rose 10.1% YoY to INR39b (es..
ITC’s 3QFY18 results were broadly in line with estimates, with lower agri-business revenues having a modest negative impact. We continue to think positively of ITC ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
After a 2-year break, RIL resumes drilling in Chevron shale joint venture
Ex-Jet Airways chief Dube joins GoAir as advisor
Major foreign firms set to attend Himachal investor summit
`Lay down emission norms for fire cracker industry`
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface