The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday seized assets worth Rs 20.87 crore belonging to the director of Dabur India Limited under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FE..
FMCG firm Dabur India has planned to invest Rs 250-300 crore in capacity expansion this fiscal year, and is looking for acquisitions in the domestic market going forward,..
Domestic FMCG volumes up 7.7%; EBITDA margin at historical highs
* DABUR’s 4QFY18 consol. sales grew 6.2% YoY to INR20.3b (est. of INR20.6b). EBITDA rose 16.2% Y..
Steady performance; growth outlook improving
* Dabur recorded a comparable revenue growth of 11% (reported growth of 6%) in line with our expectations. EBITDA and PAT ..
Shares of Dabur India rose over 3 per cent, hitting 52-week high, on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company reported a 19 per cent increase in consolidated net profi..
Dabur India on Tuesday reported a rise of 18.9 per cent in consolidated net profit for the January-March 2018 quarter.
According to the company, the consolidated net p..
Dabur India on Friday said it has completed acquisition of two South Africa-based personal care products companies through its step-down, wholly owned subsidiary Dermoviv..
Dabur India Limited
TECHNICAL RATIONALE – DABUR has witnessed decent correction from its record high and found support around the long-term moving average (200 E..
* On a weekly chart, the stock has given break down of “Upward Rising Trend” which is a bearish reversal sign which suggests a southward movement in the count..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Dabur closed 0.7% up in trade today at Rs343, compared to 0.9% fall in the benchmark Nifty.
* The company is the leading player in the Indian FMCG ..
Strong domestic performance; Rural to contribute incrementally
* Dabur’s 3QFY18 consol. sales grew 6.1% YoY to INR19.7b (est. of INR20.7b). EBITDA rose 20.8% Yo..
* The stock reversed from its life-time-high of Rs368.5 on back of higher level profit booking and closed below its medium-term moving averages for the first time in last..
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Standard Chartered faces fine in coming weeks for sanctions breaches - Sky News
Portugal`s fuel-tanker drivers back down, walkout continues
ALERT: Major fire raging at AIIMS in Delhi
Buy Titan Company Ltd For Target Rs.1170 - Choice Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface