Below is the Views On Today's FM Announcement by Mr.Motilal Oswal, CMD, Motilal Oswal Financial Services
"We do believe that we ..
Below est.; Slowdown structural and not cyclical; Preparing for it
* Negative operating leverage dents margins: Revenues declined 13.5% YoY (+1% QoQ) to INR27.8b (est..
One-offs in US/deferred R&D spend/lower tax rate drive earnings
* Revenue primarily driven by RoW market: Sales were up 16% YoY to INR82.5b in 1QFY20, mainly led ..
Better FSA realization drives beat
Valuations attractive; Dividend yield of 9-10%
* 1QFY20 revenue grew 4% YoY to ~INR249b (v/s est. INR237b) led by FSA realizati..
EBITDA in-line; gas production to get a fillip
* Net sales declined 2% YoY to INR265.5b in 1QFY20 due to lower crude oil realization of USD66.3/bbl. EBIDTA of INR151...
PAT miss led by higher tax rate
* 1QFY20 revenues at INR18.15b (est. INR 18.3b; +12%YoY, 5% QoQ) were led by growth in the MTO and CFS business. EBITDA came in at INR1..
In-line performance led by stationary/publication sales
* Healthy overall performance; PAT grows 17%: 1QFY20 revenue grew 19% YoY to INR7,950m (v/s est. INR7,705m), p..
Highest ever EBITDA/scm; not sustainable
* Mahanagar Gas has reported 1QFY20 earnings with adoption of IndAS-116.
* EBITDA came in at INR2.8b (+25% est.; +31% YoY),..
Weak ordering outlook to slowdown execution momentum
* Operating performance ahead of expectations: 1QFY20 sales grew 35% YoY to INR13.9b. EBIDTA increased 43% YoY to..
Equity inflows at multi-month-high, defy market volatility
The Nifty oscillated the 10,700-11,100 range in Aug’19 to finally close 0.9..
Lower LME, copper shutdown impacts performance
Valuations attractive; Maintain Buy
1QFY20 (Standalone + Utkal) EBITDA at INR11.4b (v/s est. of INR10.9b) was down 1..
Adverse macro situation for raw materials impacts profitability
* Earnings growth moderates on higher raw material costs: 1QFY20 sales grew 17% YoY to INR11.6b (our e..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Relief to listed companies that have announced Buy-back before 5 July 2019 - Mr.¬†Jairaj Purandare
Narendra Modi hails FM, says corporate tax cut to attract investment
Daily Market Quote by Mr. Nagaraj Shetti, HDFC securities 19 September 2019
Yechury accuses Modi govt of crony capitalism, calls it a 'circus'
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface