Operating performance marginally below expectations
* Performance impacted by weakness in Cables & Wires: Revenue grew 30.5% YoY to INR19.7b (est. of INR20.3b) in..
Strong growth led by new products
Factoring recent capital raise in estimates
* FY18 is likely to be another strong year for Piramal Enterprises (PIEL). In 1HFY18..
Demand for paints remains subdued; raw material prices inching up
* Asian Paints (APNT) reported consol. sales growth of 10.5% YoY to INR42.6b in 3QFY18, with volume ..
Asset quality makes a strong comeback; return ratios set to improve
* AXSB reported a sharp improvement in asset quality, while net profit grew 25% YoY/68% QoQ to INR..
Just one piece left to fit now
* Revenue beat in a seasonally weak quarter: ZENT’s 3.4% QoQ growth was above our estimate of +1.5%. Strong growth despite season..
Below Is The Views On Union Budget by Mr Motilal Oswal ,CMD, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
Union Budget 2018-19 has a lot of significance, given that it was the..
CGDs set for the next big leap
PNGRB focusing on bidding reforms, expeditiously resolving pending issues
* The Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB)..
Beat despite client ramp-down… …guidance of double-digit growth for FY19
* Revenue beat amid healthy Digital growth…: NITEC’s 3QFY18 revenu..
Stellar results; upgrade to Neutral, but upside limited
* JUBI’s net sales grew 20.7% YoY to INR8b (est. of INR7.5b) in 3QFY18. EBITDA grew 113.7% YoY to INR1.4..
Strong domestic performance continues
* PC Jeweller’s (PCJ) sales grew strongly by 25.5% YoY to INR26.4b (est. of INR25.5b). EBITDA increased by 52.2% YoY to IN..
Steady quarter; growth momentum remains strong
HDFC Life insurance reported strong 3QFY18 performance with 15% YoY growth in shareholder profits at INR2.07b (18% YoY ..
Coking coal and global scrap prices continue to fall
* Indian steel: Long product (TMT Mumbai) prices were up ~2% WoW. Sponge iron prices, however, were down ~1% WoW,..
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Solution for stalled home projects next week: Finance Minister
India`s food industry to grow to $482 billion by 2020
Views on FM`s announcements
Government announces major steps to boost MSMEs
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface