Core growth slowing down… …while focus on Products accelerates
* 3Q above estimates: HCLT’s 3QFY18 CC growth of 3.3% QoQ was above our estimate of ..
In-line; Healthcare comeback offset by Energy weakness
* In-line operationally, Healthcare turns the corner: WPRO’s 3QFY18 CC revenue growth of 0.9% QoQ (est. o..
Acquisitions, Africa biz to drive growth until ARPU accretion plays out
* India wireless EBITDA cushioned by robust Africa EBITDA jump: Consol. revenue fell 7% ..
Operating environment improving; Subs performance remains robust
* Standalone results: PAT grew 20% YoY to INR10.53b (5% miss) in 3QFY18. Operating profit grew 19% Yo..
Economic Survey 2017-18: Growth to accelerate to 7 -7.5% in FY19
Survey attempts to alleviate concerns around GST
* The Economic Survey – the Indian governme..
Immediate recovery in Cig volumes appears uncertain
* ITC’s 3QFY18 net revenue grew 7.6% YoY to INR99.5b (est. of INR96.2b). EBITDA rose 10.1% YoY to INR39b (es..
PPoP growth improves further; operating leverage continues to boost earnings
* HDFCB reported strong 32% YoY growth in core PPoP (~4% beat), led by steady revenue gro..
Petchem drives standalone profitability; RJio turns profitable
Reliance Industries’ (RIL) 3QFY18 standalone EBITDA increased 30% YoY (+6% QoQ) to INR137b, below..
Income beat offset by elevated opex; advances growth picks up
* DCB Bank (DCBB) reported PPoP growth of 12% YoY (1% above estimate), as 8% beat on total income was off..
Stellar broad-based services growth… …
encouraged more by quality rather than quantum
* Strength despite seasonality: 4.2% QoQ growth in Services was..
Quarter dragged by lower ad spend from key sectors, but sanguine print outlook provides comfort
* PAT declines 34% YoY on weak ad revenue: Consolidated revenue declin..
Telco consolidation hurts earnings
Flat rental revenue pulls down overall growth: Muted rental revenue at INR22.6b (flat QoQ, in-line) arrested consolidated revenue gr..
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Government to recap banks with Rs 70k cr to boost lending
ED searches DCHL promoters in bank fraud case
Neutral Godrej Consumer Ltd For Target Rs.620 - Motilal Oswal
Government gives major boost to auto sector
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface