Valuation Attractive; Upgrade to BUY
Beating ours as well as consensus estimates, GAIL (India) has reported a strong performance in 1QFY20. Its EBITDA grew by 1% YoY a..
Poor Performance on Soft Execution & Projects Disruption in AP
NCC (NJCC) has reported a poor performance in 1QFY20, as projects cancellation, reassessment of proj..
Weak Operating Performance; Maintain REDUCE
Despite good performance in marketing segment, Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has reported weak operating performance ..
Strong Performance despite Dismal Volume
Shree Cement (SRCM) has reported a stellar operating performance in 1QFY20 with EBITDA surging by a sharp 57% YoY to Rs9bn (vs..
Below-par Performance on Weak Domestic & US Biz; New Launches to Aid Growth
Led by weak domestic and US business, Cadila Healthcare (CDH) has delivered a lower-th..
* In the last session USDINR Spot had huge Gap down opening near 71.50 and post that it continued to move lower towards 71.21 levels.
* This has made bearish..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Aurobindo Pharma (ARBP) is a mid-sized Indian pharma company with one of the largest product portfolios in the US market. Formulation business contrib..
* On Wednesday, NSE-NIFTY begun the session on a firm note, but later failed to cross its R1 (then placed at 10,890 level) and re..
* Current order backlog stands at Rs60bn (3.6x of TTM revenue), which continues to remain impressive. Despite soft revenue booking in 1Q, the Management maintained FY20 r..
Earnings Recovery at Risk
Earnings for 1QFY20 alluded to early signs of moderation loan growth, rise in non-corporate slippages across several banks, and sluggish corp..
International Oil futures were trading weak this Tuesday morning in Asian trade as markets await response from the Kingdom to the attacks conduc..
* On the daily chart, USDINR pair has formed Bullish Spinning Bottom Candlestick & has given gap up open which suggests for Bullish Momentum in the counter.
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
India`s Petronet signs LNG deal with Tellurian
Thomas Cook in talks with UK government and investors over rescue deal
China traders cut back Iran iron ore purchases ahead of tariff hike
Huawei to join forces with China Mobile to bid for Brazil`s Oi: report
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface