Cement maker UltraTech Cement Ltd's quarterly profit dropped 9.4 percent and missed market expectations, hurt by higher expenses, the company's statement showed o..
Reliance Industries Ltd
* Stock has given a bounce after touching its 38.2% retracement zone which is consider to be a strong bounce in strong uptrend
STOCK IN FOCUS
* UltraTech Cement (UTCEM) gained over 1.5% in yesterday’s trade on sustained demand environment and likely realisation recovery.
UltraTech Cement has said that it has joined EP100, a global leadership initiative bringing together a growing group of energy-smart companies. Becoming a member of EP100..
* On a monthly chart, the stock has confirm “Bullish Hammer Candlestick Pattern” after giving a brief correction from its all-time high level, the stock..
UltraTech Cement Ltd
We are reiterating our short recommendation in ULTRACEMCO with the updated levels as it was not initiated in previous session.
In-line Performance; Maintain BUY
UltraTech Cement (UCL) has reported a broadly in-line performance in 1QFY19 with reported EBITDA coming in at Rs14.5bn (vs. our estim..
Strong volume growth, recovery seen ahead
* UltraTech Cement’s operating performance was largely in line with estimates with EBITDA at Rs16.2bn (Emkay Est:..
UltraTech Cement Ltd
ULTRACEMCO, after the recent bounce, failed to sustain above the resistance zone of 200 EMA on daily chart and witnessing decline again. The chart..
Margin miss led by lower-than-estimated realizations
* Ultratech’s (UTCEM) volumes (including white cement) rose 33% YoY (-5% QoQ) to 17.5mt (est. of 17.6..
Aditya Birla Group company UltraTech Cement on Wednesday reported a decline of 33 per cent in its standalone net profit for the first quarter of 2018-19.
According to ..
Below is the View On UltraTech Cement: 1QFY19 Result by Binod Kumar Modi Sr. Research Analyst Reliance Securities.
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Futures edge higher on upbeat earnings
Indian trade body calls for end to duty free edible oil import loophole
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper, Nickel, Zinc Commodity Report of 22 October 2019 By Geojit Financial
India core to our growth strategy for next 5-10 yrs: Uber CEO
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface